PDA

View Full Version : Zec Murphy..

BobCass
November 5th, 2013, 11:25 PM
PI do not understand your company's Stand on Customer Service..I had my route set unit train coal service and you guys in your new ruling took them from my route and ruined my idea..Making the unit coal train faulty..So now I also have commission Engines with no Tenders(its only money)..I now cannot download without being faulty..I don't understand your company taking something away because you have great Idea for the future..Why??Why can't you guys retain old things as well as produce new..I have spent a lot of money with your company 2004,2009,TS12..Can't you guys see what your doing to older generation..we spend a lot of money with you particularly because we are retired..Come on have a heart..All things have disappeared..Please explain the purpose of this new Regime..

philskene
November 5th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Hi Bob --

Please forgive me for saying this, but your post is unintelligible to me and, I would suspect, most others who read it.

Ruined my idea. What idea?

All things have disappeared. All of what?

Regime. What regime?

Cratey
November 5th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Hi BobCass,

If you're experiencing difficulty, I encourage you to submit a support ticket to our helpdesk here: http://support.trainzportal.com/

If this is for an older version of Trainz which has since rolled out of support, normally we do not continue to offer support past it's roll by date, but since you're a long standing Trainz fan i'll ensure that your ticket is taken care of and our helpdesk team will help you to the best of their ability.

Alternatively, if you're still experiencing problems you can private message me on the forums and we'll look into how we can get things back on track for you.

BobCass
November 6th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Phil: Ruined my idea?? My idea of a route..All things have disappeared: Unit coal train taking the engine with it, and commissioned Engines with No Tenders..What regime?? N3V Regime..

AMTRAKwannabe
November 6th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Try an
Extended
Database
Repair,
EDR for short!

BobCass
November 6th, 2013, 01:01 AM
Thank you Antrakwannabe, Will try..

xcrossi
November 6th, 2013, 01:59 AM
How about this for unintelligible !
I found Oak wood in the alley
I made a ladder with hand tools.

My grandfathers hand saw 100 years old,
Bit and brace, hand plane 70 years old.
I could have bought power tools but I didn't see the point.
Finished and hand polished.

I use that ladder every day
If you don't leave it outside that
ladder will last 100 years.

Make what you have last by improving

BobCass
November 6th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Cratey: I owe you and your company a sincere apology..I now have it fixed, It was on my end..Please forgive me..nicky9499 told me what to do: Open Cm,set filter to read Built-in-True..Faulty-true..Select, Revert to Original..BINGO..It worked..

KingConrail76
November 6th, 2013, 02:17 PM
It takes courage to own your mistakes, Good on you, Bob Cass.

ZecMurphy
November 6th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Hi Bob
I am very pleased to hear that you have been able to resolve your troubles :) If you do experience troubles again, please either contact our helpdesk ( http://support.trainzportal.com/ ), or post in one of the 'support' sections of the forums. It may, however, be up to 24 hours before we reply to you depending on when you post or submit your ticket.

Regards

BobCass
November 6th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Zec: Thank you for your reply..I love my trainz..