PDA

View Full Version : railroad simulator

Marlowe9a
October 20th, 2013, 08:20 AM
hi why can i not download any free stations for my trainz sim
i have a laptop with windows 7
can someone help me

also i have trainz 2006 i can download free station but it does not extreact to my trainz 2006 ? can some help with this

shaneturner12
October 20th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Welcome to the forums.

Are you getting any specific error messages? Bear in mind that with Windows 7, unless it's the Professional, Business, or Ultimate version, you must run Trainz as administrator.

Shane

bernhart_lossiemouth
October 20th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Hi Shane

I awoke up very worried. Where is Euphod and what has happened to him. I think you may know but are not telling me. I can't stop thinking terrible things.

How do you stop from thinking disturbing things?

I hope Euphod, the king of kings, lord of lords is ok.

shaneturner12
October 20th, 2013, 08:29 AM
I've seen him once, but that was last month (and yes, there was a post about it at the time). I would suggest medical help for dealing with that kind of problem though.

However, that's a bit off-topic for this thread.

Shane

bernhart_lossiemouth
October 20th, 2013, 08:35 AM
I've seen him once, but that was last month (and yes, there was a post about it at the time). I would suggest medical help for dealing with that kind of problem though.

However, that's a bit off-topic for this thread.

Ok thank you. I rest in peace.

I have thoughts about Euphod.

Sorry, it is off topic because I can not start threads about Euphod.

shaneturner12
October 20th, 2013, 08:39 AM
If it does concern you, here's his profile: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/member.php?14057-Euphod.

Shane

bernhart_lossiemouth
October 20th, 2013, 08:44 AM
If it does concern you, here's his profile: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/member.php?14057-Euphod.

Yes but problem is his profile tells 'Chicago Area'. Wikipedia tells 9.5 million people in this area.

bernhart_lossiemouth
October 20th, 2013, 08:45 AM
This is an example of 'You don't know what you have got until it's gone' I am thinking.

shaneturner12
October 20th, 2013, 08:46 AM
True, although there's probably quite a few members who wonder the same thing (typical, I'm dragging it off-topic now).

Shane

JCitron
October 20th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Back to topic...

Marlowe9a,

Welcome to Trainz and to the forums.

What exactly are you trying to do?

To download and install assets, you need to use Content Manager (CM). Content Manager also needs a login to the servers. Ensure that your Windows firewall or antivirus program is not blocking Content Manager from connecting, otherwise, you will not be able to download.

You said that you have TRS2006.

Are you using the same login name that you used previously?

If you are not, you need to contact the helpdesk using the form above (button) to get the accounts merged. This will assist you with many things.

You can easily merge in content from previous versions. If you already have TRS2006 installed, you can import the content from TRS2006 into TS12 using the import content feature in Content Manager. This process can take a very long time, and there maybe content errors which will need to be repaired in order to use the content in TS12.

John