PDA

View Full Version : New route - Unexpected Error after saving--Trainz 2012 Crash--HELP ME

trainz2010vinny
September 15th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Sir I have a new route. This was working fine on TS 2012. One day I uninstalled the TS 2012 and reinstall it. After that I used my new route. when I was in EDIT Session mode. I clicked on delete missing assets. After that I goto SAVE option. It startd saving, suddenly it exits and trainz crash message box with window appears. Where is the Problem??? Kindly help me

JCitron
September 15th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Hi Trainz2010vinny,

You need to register your TS12 for starters. If you have trouble registering your software on Planet Auran, contact the helpdesk.

If you are getting crashes like this, run Trainz as Administrator on Windows Vista and later as well as install it outside of the normal C:\Program Files(x86)\N3V\TS12 directory. I for example have my copy running on another separate hard drive in D:\Auran\TS12 which is a carry over from my older versions I once had installed.

In the future, it would be helpful if you can provide hardware and system information such as operating system, type of hardware (desktop vs. laptop), video card, drive space, etc. This definite assists us with helping you.

John

trainz2010vinny
September 16th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Sir, I told that I ran this route several times before. Now why it is crashing out of mind!!!

Scottbe8
September 16th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Sir, please log in using the account on which your copy of Trainz 12 is registered.