PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!! ME PLEASE!!!!

railer376031
May 30th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Hello,
I have downloaded TS12 and i can not use the program as there is no curser for me to select options, this is causing me to curse!!! Can some one please help me.

Regards

Chris:confused::confused:

mjolnir
May 30th, 2013, 05:32 AM
It will be easier to help you if you provide just a wee bit more informiaton. For example, what are the specifications of your hardware (processor, processor speed, amount of memory, &c); what is your operating system; how much memory do you have installed, and exactly how you installed the game (for example, if you're running more than one user on your installation, did you install the TS12 in an account with user privileges, or administrator privileges)? . It might also be helpful to post the contents of the TrainzDiagLog file and TrainzOptions files (both found in the TS12 folder).

But with the information as you've provided so far, I can't figure out why you're not getting a cursor, either.

ns

captainkman
May 30th, 2013, 05:58 AM
I've heard that having mouse trails enabled can cuase the cursor to not work with Trainz. Try going into your mouse options and disabling mouse trails before getting into the complex hardware stuff.

Kieran.

railer376031
May 30th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Hi
My system is a Intel i7 eight core processor 2.20ghz, 8 gig memory and i am running on windows 8 i also have an 2gig Radeon graphics card, if i run Trainz in a small window i get the curser when i try and run it in full it does not appear at all,I downloaded the program from the Auran website.

JCitron
May 30th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Welcome to the new forums, railer376031...

Go to the display options in the Launcher and uncheck us TL Lighting.

Also ensure you have the up-to-date install of DirectX 9. You still need this in order to run Trainz. There is a sticky link at the top of the forums here.

John