PDA

View Full Version : Blue Comet Addon (Have not recieved key)

DougA
May 15th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Hello,
I bought this DLC yesterday and have not received a key yet. With other companies I have dealt with I usually get these right away.
Does anyone know what the normal key delivery time is?
-Doug

shaneturner12
May 15th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the forums.

Your key should be in your Simulator Central account - https://www.simulatorcentral.com/index.php/customer/account/login/referer/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc2ltdWxhdG9yY2VudHJhbC5jb20vaW5kZX gucGhwL2N1c3RvbWVyL2FjY291bnQvaW5kZXgv/

Shane

boc61
May 15th, 2013, 11:57 AM
When you register your copy of Trainz and start it up, it should download automatically, ig I am not mistaken.

shaneturner12
May 15th, 2013, 11:59 AM
boc61 - that's not completely true. According to Zec, the addon has to be registered on the Planet Auran account in order for the DLC to download (and also be aware that the OP may not even have TS12 SP1).

Shane

DougA
May 15th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the fast response guys.

Shane
My Simulator Central account says "Issued when payment received."
I paid for it at check via my paypal account.
Not sure....
Thanks,
-Doug

shaneturner12
May 15th, 2013, 12:16 PM
If that's an E-Check, these can take up to 5 days to clear.

Shane

DougA
May 15th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Its instant transfer. I do most of my purchases with paypal and the sale process is always immediate.

frogpipe
May 15th, 2013, 12:25 PM
DougA, some friendly advice - go to https://www.auran.com/planetauran/SN_Enter_Serialnumber.php and enter your serial number. When you do, your version of trainz will appear here in the forums next to your name like this:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/images/trainzproducts2/12.png

Without it, there's an unspoken concern as time goes by that you may have an illegal copy of the game...

shaneturner12
May 15th, 2013, 12:25 PM
It depends - it's only instant transfer if it's a bank transfer or card payment. Check your Paypal account's history to make sure it says 'Completed'.

Shane

DougA
May 15th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the advice frogpipe.
I do have a legel copy of trainz 12 (I buy all my games), and am not a pirate.
I had to create this forum account (using a different e-mail) because I was not able to register using my email address I used when registering trainz 12.
And when using my user name and password from my "Registered" account it throws an error.
I'll try logging into my Registered account.
Thanks,
-Doug

Adykin
May 15th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Ok I was able to log into my registered account this time.
Testing....testing.... :)
Anyway thanks for the replies.

-Doug (DougA)

Adykin
May 15th, 2013, 12:51 PM
It depends - it's only instant transfer if it's a bank transfer or card payment. Check your Paypal account's history to make sure it says 'Completed'.

Yes it does say "Completed"
-Doug

clam1952
May 15th, 2013, 12:56 PM
The reg key should be at Simulator Central. Log in to your account, left hand side My Serial numbers. Email is probably in a spam folder somewhere, or deleted by an over enthusiastic Email provider which is what usually happens.

Adykin
May 15th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Thanks clam1952 for the reply.
When I do what you suggest I get "Issued when payment is received" instead of the key.
I did indeed pay for it, and paypal confirms the transaction as "competed."

-Doug

shaneturner12
May 15th, 2013, 01:15 PM
There may be a delay in the system - it will be a few hours until N3V are in the office though, but sending Helpdesk a message (using the Helpdesk button at the top) may help.

Shane

Adykin
May 15th, 2013, 01:21 PM
There may be a delay in the system - it will be a few hours until N3V are in the office though, but sending Helpdesk a message (using the Helpdesk button at the top) may help.

Shane

Sounds good Shane.
Thanks everyone for the replies.
Very much appreciated!
-Doug

tomurban
May 15th, 2013, 02:37 PM
When the transaction is completed you will receive an email with a link to the download.

frogpipe
May 15th, 2013, 02:58 PM
I'm going to take a guess here.

The most recent version of TS12 (TS12 SP1) does away with downloading a "package" and installing it like any other program. Instead it downloads WITHIN the game.

I'd wager that's the ONLY delivery method now. So, while you need the "key" to enter into your planet Auran account, there isn't going to be a download link.

boc61
May 15th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Ah, OK. thanks.

Adykin
May 15th, 2013, 03:41 PM
I was able to download the installer no problem (even though it was missing the .exe extension).
I just need the key so I can "see it" and play it.
Seems strange it is taking this long to receive a key.
Notes for the future....
-Doug