PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 597mm Routes

shebashetan7
April 15th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Hello, does anyone out there know any good British 597mm railway routes on the download station or on one of the trainz sites? I'm looking for routes set in 1920's to the 1950's.

mezzoprezzo
April 15th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Try Ffestiniog in Title search on DLS.

I've not downloaded any but the route seems to be well represented with a few options for various Trainz versions.

clam1952
April 15th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Have a look a Dalmunzie by vern

Afraid my still not yet finished version of the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland is current time period, although when it's finished I can revert it to an older period, thinking ahead I made sure the dem covers the bits that were left behind just have to delete a few hundred thousand trees and realign the track in a few places and all the buildings and roads that appeared after the 1940's

We seem to be a bit short on actual UK Narrow Gauge routes of any gauge that are actually finished and resemble anything like prototype, there mainly seems to be a collection if part finished bits!

Someone needs to do a proper version of the Lynton and Barnstaple, or I'll have to do it myself, if I ever finish the FR/WHR over 4 years working on it now.