Yet Another T-Intersection Post

Fierogt87

Addicted to TranzDEM
This is "streadway"s Asphalt City Road T-Intersection that he made in conjunction with JJeff1955 "Jon", which is based, of course, on Maddy25's Yarn Roads. This intersection, like others, was missing an attachment point for one of the roads. I was able to fix it by copying the mesh, and bits of the config file from Jon's own similar intersection. I also copied the street texture so it would match Mason9468's Yarnish City Roads splines.

Can I, should I upload it? Should I obsolete the one with the missing attachment?

FQ6biJU.png

Yes you can update these and upload them as they are open source.
I am willing to repair it for you.
You may need to use the Jons Roads that I did that match to that Jons intersection as they are compatible.
Other yarnish roads do not connect correctly to the ones that I had matched up with each other due to the build version.
The spline height is at default 0 ground level as the build 3.5 and 3.7 made the grounded= container obsolete.

You can send me a .pm message if you like?
Please list the kuid number that is causing issues and I will take a look at it and repair it for you.
jjeff1955

Last edited:
Thank you Jon! I am preparing for a big weekend right now, but we will talk soon, I appreciate your content and effort.

Back