Yellow wireframe boxes

eltgroth

I have a lot of wire frame yellow boxes show up on some of my layouts in the surveyor and the driver (TRS19). I do not know what causes them or how to get rid of them. They do not appear in some areas and some areas may have only 1 or as many as 50. the density is greater near the track and generally thins out as you move away from the track.

Sounds like missing objects. Sometimes the location provides a hint as to what they might be. In the end, you can select the Deletet Missing Objects command to get rid of them all. Be aware that this is not reversible. IF you eventually install those objects they will not then appear in that map.

Sounds like missing objects. Sometimes the location provides a hint as to what they might be. In the end, you can select the Deletet Missing Objects command to get rid of them all. Be aware that this is not reversible. IF you eventually install those objects they will not then appear in that map.
I tried deleting everything in the area. Any category that had a delete, I tried it. Everything around the box was deleted, but I could not get rid if the box. Some areas have smaller boxes in larger boxes.

While you can't just delete the boxes one at a time, the Delete Missing Assets command does it all in one pass.

Last edited:
Be aware that if you do that, you then have to save the route under your own UserID, and any sessions will have to be pointed to your KUID number. To find out what the missing objects are, go to "Manage Content" from the launch screen. Find the route, right-click and select "List missing dependencies". Some may show as downloadable from the DLS. Others (unknowns) may have to be sought out. You can copy those and post them to the thread:
https://forums.auran.com/threads/missing-kuids-post-them-here.111942/page-146
Someone may be able to tell you where to get them, but sometimes they are no longer available.

Back