Worlds Of Trainz?

gxp53ta400

On monday I ordered 4 trains from phil campbell's worlds of trainz. I have still not recived any of those trains. I have tried to contact him and i have not got any replies. does any one know what is going on?

Last edited:
I think Pil may be having trouble with his web site. His ticketing/email contact is down, so is GaryP's entire web site which is hosted by Phil.

We are trying to contact them to sort this out.

Bought one last week...

:cool: I can say that if you received an e-mail from PayPal acknowledging a payment rendered to World of Trainz, you will receive your downloads.

I got the trains but now when I try to install gatekeeper it gets to the black window that says a lot of places and then it gives me an
TrainzUtil.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello gxp53ta400
Sounds like TrainzUtil.exe is having issues on your computer. Try setting the compatibility of TrainzUtil.exe to Windows 95.

Regards

Phil

phil c
i've brought a loco from world of trainz and i can't install it because it keeps comming up i need a serial number
i got an email from the helpdesk but i keep getting a message "Fatal Error:Missing template newticket.html" tried another computer same deal
my ticket number is 918

cheers,
patchy

Back