WIP: EJ&E Freelanced! Screenshot Thread. (Warning: Large Pictures)

Jacobchgo19

Whos that guy?
WARNING: IF YOU FOAM AT THE MOUTH, AND OR HAVE FOAMED AT THE MOUTH, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. STUDIES SUGGEST THIS CONTENT IS WORTHY OF FOAMING

Ok.. With that being said, We start off with some engines i am not yet able to release. (dun dun dun)

2f45a2a509f14bbda7b94a7.png

Engine Number One : EJ&E GG20B in "The J Ball Orange" paint. This will not be released until several things are sorted out. ]

d501c47b854c4b4493d0ab1.png

Engine Number Two: EJ&E "The J Ball" Green GG20B, Real paint, Fictional Engine (they never owned these, same applys for the above GG20B)

Now the route: Not much

lNm6irT.png

East Joliet Yard, lots of work needs to be done, the line needs to go east to dead end from the yard and west to the route as mentioned below

Now for those of you that have no idea what im talking about:
GO HERE: [url]http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?99958-WIP-EJ-amp-E-Freelanced![/URL]

Update Already.. Forgot a engine..

cDmojNL.png
Another fictional EJ&E unit that needs some work, its a SD9043Mac in J-Ball paint.

(bad trumpet music) Update: The route is progressing nicely, and i am waiting for release permissions on these units, as well as others.

I need some information , as i am not able to get to the J lately, are they Safetrans on the westline ? or searchlights?

(bad trumpet music) Update: The route is progressing nicely, and i am waiting for release permissions on these units, as well as others.

I need some information , as i am not able to get to the J lately, are they Safetrans on the westline ? or searchlights?

What I usually do is YouTube the area you are doing and see what kind of info you can gather around what the video shows.....Know what I mean???

What I usually do is YouTube the area you are doing and see what kind of info you can gather around what the video shows.....Know what I mean???
Yeah, back in the 90's they used Searchlights, now adays its Safetran. Just had my uncle dan (who lives close to a J siding) check.

A SD9043Mac is rolling on out of the paintshops tonight
BIlKoxI.png

EJ&E #1000, with no ARN. Named "The Meredith Meyer" after the best girl i've ever met. This one is not to be tampered with, as i did it per request.
J-Ball Productions!

Another SD9043Mac WITH ARN is gonna be released too.
5Bk2yJo.png

SD9043Mac "2000" is wearing its fresh new paint outside of the East Joliet engine shops.

Cheers,
Jacob

UPDATE (bad trumpet music):
Okay, The route is progressing nicely, I created a trackplan for my eyes only, and so far i am on schedule. The parts that are going to take longest are :
Grain Elevator 1
Grain Elevator 2
Com-ed Power Plant 1
Industrys (lots of em)
Lake Johnston (a very very large lake along the route)

Im stepping away from my old plan of a "Three Step Route"
Tracks
Signals
Texturing
Signals.
And moving to just doing everything as i move along, (just ballast textures, roads, crossings and signals, Oh and Track too are being placed)
I think i'll be to Signal Post 2.0 by the end of the night. The Powerplant is going to take longer, and i only have a short amount of time tonight and tommorow, and i go back to school on Tuesday. So im going to be very busy.

Back