Where is My Purchased Content? And Why is the Support Ticket Not Working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

betsy662

I logged in on the website and tried to submit a support ticket, but when I click on the Submit, all I get is a blank page with your stars and stripes, I love stars and stripes of course, but there was never a field to submit anything, anyhow, I'm looking for the SD45's I purchased awhile back, as well as my SD40-2's and my MP15AC, all Utah Belt, all I can find in my downloads is the UB RS3, which is fine in and of itself, except when I want to run a more modern train over the mainline, doesn't quite fit the bill, as I said earlier, I did buy these locos, yes, its been a couple of years, and I would have submitted a support ticket if that had been working, but now I get to embarrass ya'll here in the forum instead!

We've had people sending in support tickets so I know that part works. Send an email to support @ jointedrail.com instead, we still look at those as well but prefer the ticket system if possible. You'll get an email that says something about the ticket system but we'll look at it still.

Also send as much information as possible about your account. It may just be that you haven't used the new site yet and your account may need to be relinked to pickup your old order information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back