Where do I go to access Club Car content?

jonwray

I just subscribed to Club Car, but after I return to JR through the link, I get a "404 Not Found" error. Then, when I go to Freeware > *Club Car ticket image*, I get a blank 404. Do I get some kind of email when the subscription has gone through? Where do I go to access Club Car content?

They do have to activate your Club Car manually. After they give you the go ahead, you are good to go. Just make sure you are logged in or you will get the 404 Not Found. Hope this helps! ;)

They do have to activate your Club Car manually. After they give you the go ahead, you are good to go. Just make sure you are logged in or you will get the 404 Not Found. Hope this helps! ;)
Ok, thanks. I was logged in when I purchased, but thanks for letting me know that it has to be activated by the team.

Oh, by the way, will I get an email when it is activated? Though, I kinda assume that's what "give you the go ahead" means.

Im current as of 3PM 2/14 so you are all set now. When you login next you should see your discounts now applied automatically as well as the clubcar menu on the top menu. From there you can get to all the clubcar items.

Im current as of 3PM 2/14 so you are all set now. When you login next you should see your discounts now applied automatically as well as the clubcar menu on the top menu. From there you can get to all the clubcar items.
Awesome, everything's working! Thanks!

Back