Whats the difference (UK signals)???


New member
In UK signalling there is 2 types of lights 1) aspect 2) aspect approach, what do these mean or what is the difference between them ?

Any help will be much appreciated

Its important to remember that many of the names of signals in Trainz are "made up" so for instance in Semaphores the Trainz signal called a "Combined Home and Distant" is actually known as a "Slotted Home and Distant". So if you read websites dealing with real signalling it may be a tad confusing.:confused: