Voting For Screenshot Of The Week

Hi everyone, the one and only Pere Marquette 1225 fan here, and I am going to be helping with 'Screenshot of the Week' in that, I'll be handling the voting. And once again, it's time to vote for whose screenshot will be 'Screenshot of the Week'. To view the candidates please visit http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=78037
And the nominees for this week are...
WCL
Andres_Nunez
Thad09
SPNGTyler
qassaguyangil
ex-railwayman
Maxgenesis8
hope5
sniper297
Ddatrainman
maverickmc
netjam99
Red_TVRM
jakelw
joosten
trainman10

Good luck all and good voting and I'll see you next time for the next set-up of voting for 'Screenshot of the Week'. Bye. :wave:

Last edited:
1. Thad09: That shot was almost mistaken for a pic of the real Rio Grande! The only thing that stopped me was the smoke!
2. hope5: it's British, but it's Great Western :p
3. joosten: Oh damn. Why'd I pick you. :)

UPDATE

Currently, the top leaders for this week's results are... 1.) SPNGTyler 2.) joosten 3.) Thad09 and 4.) WCL. Keep voting everyone, every vote counts for who you want to be the keeper of the best 'Screenshot of the Week'.

Dear PereMarquette1225fan can You change the headline please into "voting for ... date" please? Thank You.
My vote for:
  1. WCL
  2. joosten
  3. Thad09

Ning's vote for this very quiet week of no one voting

• Maverickmc
  • netjam99
  • jakelw

hope this inspire other to vote more and support this thread:cool:

Ning:)

Was not sure I could vote but see other entrants voting so...

Maverickmc - Bonus points for that guy on the signal ladder. Nice details from upclose to out far. Well maintained locamotives look even better with the dirty industry behind them
Maxgenesis8 - Just a flat out good looking scene with tragedy hopefully just avoided for that car. Nice contrast on a bright and shiny Amtrak vs the rusty freight cars
Thad09 - Cool looking old steam locomotive and those mountains are huge!

Back