up steam 844

ct_krogen

I was watching a trains on history channel,, has any one built this
steam engine , i would like to get this, engine....
ct

Try using the Search function on this forum before you ask a question next time. Yes, someone has made this loco, There is a freeware version, and a highly detailed payware version. Search the forum and you should find a topic about them.

Try using the Search function on this forum before you ask a question next time. Yes, someone has made this loco, There is a freeware version, and a highly detailed payware version. Search the forum and you should find a topic about them.
a thing

duh, i been here a long time, i did do a serarch and i came up with with
not

anl Made 3 versions of 844 at rrmods. just like the trainzitalia ones, there both freeware looks like Peter has to scrap the up 844 project on his website at webs.com.
anl also made almost of all the fefs on up's roster. rate anl's fef locomotives 10 out of 10!

Last edited:
UP 844 loco

Hi I used the search function today [June 21st 2013] looking for this loco and it took me right back to this 2008 post !!
Does anyone know where I can find this 'highly detailed' payware loco, UP 844 that Transitguard referred to, and whether or not it has been upgraded to run in 2012? Thanks in anticipation.

Word of friendly advice.... Before you respond to a thread, check the date on the last post made.... It was well over a year ago.... And the OP was well over 5 years ago..... This is a dead thread, and has been for a long time......

Again, in a friendly gesture, to answer your (My presumption) question, TrainzItalia's FEFs are due for re-release sometime later this year I think, and there's Rumor's that ANL will re-release his sometime after T:ANE Release (Though nobody but him probably knows exactly when that might be).

Do another search for "UP 844" or "FEF" and look into more recent threads for explanations....

Falcus

Back