Unique LED Block Signal With An Oval Target

This is not a Searchlight signal nor is it a Tri-lite nor a Vader signal. Anybody know what kind this is and if this style of signal is on the DLS?

pWjS4ji.png

nKTQk5T.png

- RR70

I think these type of signals (with the Oval targets) are on the DLS, but I can't seem to remember the name of that model. If anybody knows the name and if they are, in fact, on the DLS then please let me know.

- RR70

There's a Vader hood on this signal, but I too don't know what kind it is. There's a possibility that it's a custom signal for a specific railroad.

its a switch Indication signal they have them so they can see the switch positions without having to get out and check the switch.. ESCD84 has them on the DLS.. Kuid:203554:100159 Switch Indicator 0 and Kuid:203554:100162 Switch Indicator 1... Same Signal as the original Pictures..
Ah ok, so this way the crew saves on time factor. Excellent. I checked online about those switch indicators. A triple light indicator is red for default (which means it is off until activated by radio remote control) and then switches to green for mainline or yellow for the switch in the reverse position. I read that when the train passes the signal, the color (green or yellow) doesn't switch back to red (absolute aspect). I saw this in the video after the train went through that 'oval target' signal --- it remained on yellow. It all makes sense now.

Thanks for the reply plus the added bonus of the kuids. I will grab them asap. Where do you recommend that I could place these signals on my routes, in yards or in some sidings in the middle of nowhere?

Last edited:
Ah ok, so this way the crew saves on time factor. Excellent. I checked online about those switch indicators. A triple light indicator is red for default (which means it is off until activated by radio remote control) and then switches to green for mainline or yellow for the switch in the reverse position. I read that when the train passes the signal, the color (green or yellow) doesn't switch back to red (absolute aspect). I saw this in the video after the train went through that 'oval target' signal --- it remained on yellow. It all makes sense now.

Thanks for the reply plus the added bonus of the kuids. I will grab them asap. Where do you recommend that I could place these signals on my routes, in yards or in some sidings in the middle of nowhere?
they go by the switches on sidings only in the Dark Territory areas.... If you need help placing them head to my discord channel for help... I will be very glad to help you in placing them in the correct spots

Back