UK Track?

If you put "rumour3" into "Username on the DLS he does Bullhead track if thats what you mean.I use all track by"delsoft" -dark ballast,brown sleepers, with weeds grass or rusty.

Rumour3's track is very impressive, but I'd also recommend putting VMD into the DLS - they have some track on there which I use a lot. I used to use Bloodnok's track (which is still very good compared to chunky mesh track), but the VMD stuff is better.

BidMod's pennysworth.

What I was meaning would be two things actually. Railtrack with the underlying (granite chips for example) ballast built in under the sleepers. Failing that strips of ballast that can be laid then the track. Either would be fine. Meantime will look at what has been mentioned. If anyone comes up with anything else that would be fine.

Thanks for that info Butter and pointing out my spelling error. Can I reciprocate - you missed out a capital at the start of the sentence (!)

Thanks for that Chris.

I had temporarily stopped work due to some problems moving it to TRS2006 but getting there due to the kind efforts of another forum member.

However most of the routes north of the River Clyde are done and that means half of the whole city but work needed at some junctions, scenery, etc. This will be caught up with shortly. Then I will be working working on the other half of the city south of the River Clyde with much to catch up on.

As you will see from the maps I am doing the complete tram system that used to exist and have all the trackage line maps and walking everywhere. When done I will have walked over 200 miles all told. It will be probably the only fully real life complete actual city system done on Trainz and recreates what was the biggest outside London. Sadly closed in 1962 I can re-live the great days of the Glasgow Tramway. The route trackage is historically as it was and every single line is being brought back. Where I don't know what the scenery was like in 1962 Iwill use the present day so that's a mixture but every track is as was.

I started a big thing and been near to giving up at times but determined! Keep in touch.

Back