UK Diesel Traction Group

I am sorry to have to post but the links that were in this thread are now dead as the UK Diesel Traction Group no longer exists, rest assured that any of its members' projects will continue under their original author without the UKDTG label.

Andy

I am sorry to have to post but the links that were in this thread are now dead as the UK Diesel Traction Group no longer exists, rest assured that any of its members' projects will continue under their original author without the UKDTG label.

Andy

Thats if authors were already doing this, yes, UKDTG has been disbanded for a variety of reasons that we won't go into, some of us have other issues to deal with and some of us were actually thinking of quitting trainz for a variety of reasons, but at the moment, its wait and see what is going on...

..besides, I can't even decide my own future in Trainz at the moment, as I have been encrusted with dirt, oil, grease and god knows what else, due to my volunteering job on the Mid-Hants Railway. Its getting to the point where the real thing is better than the sim!

Thats if authors were already doing this, yes, UKDTG has been disbanded for a variety of reasons that we won't go into, some of us have other issues to deal with and some of us were actually thinking of quitting trainz for a variety of reasons, but at the moment, its wait and see what is going on...

..besides, I can't even decide my own future in Trainz at the moment, as I have been encrusted with dirt, oil, grease and god knows what else, due to my volunteering job on the Mid-Hants Railway. Its getting to the point where the real thing is better than the sim!

You ain't the only one thinking of quitting TRS... I've been considering it for quite a while now and like you, it's beginning to get to the point where the work on the East Kent is more fun than playing in a train-sim.

Where I might have sat at home and played TRS for a few hours, I now play other games on the PC and save the railway stuff for the weekend.

Ps... WEN... it's the best damn thing you've done. You'll regret it in about five to six years but it will be the best thing you've done.

regards

Harry

Back