Type of goods

Troy310589

HI, i have been looking for how to do this, but im not sure what it would actually be called. i want to know how do i make it i can make rolling stock able to take certain goods. e.g. make a boxcar be able to take aus general goods, or make a reefer take frozen meat etc.

Thank you.

Hi,

The easiest way of doing what you want, after you place the boxcar or reefer (or any rolling stock like that) on the track in Surveyor, open the properties by clicking on the '?' then on the boxcar/reefer. In the window, click on the black '+' next to the products, a list of all the products you have installed will be displayed, select the product you want and click on the green tick.

Done, hope this helps... :)

that would only work if the rollingstock is industry enabled. If you want to make rollingstock enabled for goods, there are two ways of doing it
1/ by placing att points in gmax while building the rollingstock
2/ I am unsure of the process name but you can place goods without having att points and there are threads in content creation forums on how to do it.

would you be able to help me out a bit?? i can seem to find the thread you mention. i foind one abour passengers.. but it still required att points... please help me, i get lost in the terminology.

HI, i have been looking for how to do this, but im not sure what it would actually be called. i want to know how do i make it i can make rolling stock able to take certain goods. e.g. make a boxcar be able to take aus general goods, or make a reefer take frozen meat etc.

Thank you.

If the goods are internal ie not shown then you can just modify the config.txt file.

See the CCG (Content Creators Guide), I have a number of vans that carry goods in this way so download one of these to get an example.

Cheerio John

Back