TS 2009 S&C addon Trouble

hholdenaz

I'm having trouble with the S&C addon. I can't describe it entirely, but this picture might help me explain:

trainz2015-02-0917-52-23-179_zps358d1522.jpg

As you can see, somehow, only one S&C asset shows up in the Objects menu. I tried to fix it, even using the find object option on one of the S&C routes, but nothing worked, even though the assets are listed in Content Manager. While I've currently cloned the assets as a temporary solution, is there a way to permanently fix this?

You need to take off the filter you have applied. If you look at where the name of the object selected in the current tab, you'll see a small mark. Click it and you'll see a little box pop up. Delete the filter applied and you items should be there.

If you have any problems, let me know. I had this problem when i first started playing TS12.

You need to take off the filter you have applied. If you look at where the name of the object selected in the current tab, you'll see a small mark. Click it and you'll see a little box pop up. Delete the filter applied and you items should be there.

If you have any problems, let me know. I had this problem when i first started playing TS12.

The problem, I didn't set a filter for them. Also, I don't see anything next to the asset name. Perhaps a little further clarification can help?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out: the filters do NOT appear in Content Manager, but ingame. Thanks pal! :)

Last edited:
Back