Kit-Bash_Container_Six_Pack_Truck_Setup.jpg

KitBash_Milk_Truck_Doubles.jpg
Garratt_added_tractive_power_3.jpg
KitBash_Army_Heavy_Hauler_Truck.jpg
KitBash_Army_Heavy_Hauler_Truck_2.jpg

I have more to add when I get time to edit the pictures to place then here:p

Last edited:
uhh too confusing!!!
Mis pantelones es en el fuego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool pics!

Si, y tengo el queso y un gato en mis pantalones tambien! ( i believe that means i jave a cat and cheese in my pants. My spanish isn't the best sometimes.....) BTW- Cool Pics. Like what you've done.

Birds of death ( T-Rex )

in english :

and a day that the hens will have teeth, the trains will have wings
Birds do have teeth like serations (can't spell, too much beer!) on thier beaks. Just is so small, but look at thier ansestors that where 40 foot tall at the shoulder and you will see the teeth!

according to babelfish ...

In French :
DÉFAUT DE LA REPRODUCTION SONORE ! Grands projectiles d'écran ! P.S gardent svp sur la matière, ainsi les présidents sont heureux
In Spanish :
¡cUlulación! ¡Grandes tiros de la pantalla! P.S guardan por favor en asunto, así que los asesores son felices
In English :
WOW ! Great screen shots !
P.S Please keep on topic, so the moderators are happy

Gangsta_Boi

Garratt, American Style

there goes my garratt LOL :eek: ..and the serious side of trainz :rolleyes: :D
Sorry to say, it a funny lookin locomotive, but I love to watch the all three drivers rotate out of sequence from each other as they change timing. Sometimes the match, buit them go out of timing again :D If I ever go from Romania, I think the next stop will be Down Under! Maybe we ride a garrett togeather:cool:

Tips for the Tricks

I am sorry that some people got upset at me for asking for help in Tips & Tricks, even I see many others ask questions there. And I want to thank those that did help me! I will not post in that thread anymore. I don't see alot of tips, just complains! So, again sorry that I got upset about the snide comments toward me. When I was in the military, they taught me a saying- "when you point a finger at someone, there are three lookin back at ya"! Thing about this when you see a post that puts you down, just remember they need to look in the mirrow and it is thier problem if they shave with thier eyes closed!

Uhh...none of your pictures loaded for me...they're all red X's...

That reminds me...at one point in the past someone posted up this pic about what they wished would happen to people who couldn't link their pics right...haven't seen any of that here but it's funny nonetheless...

noob4ib2.gif

:hehe:

Uhh...none of your pictures loaded for me...they're all red X's...

That reminds me...at one point in the past someone posted up this pic about what they wished would happen to people who couldn't link their pics right...haven't seen any of that here but it's funny nonetheless...

noob4ib2.gif

:hehe:
I see this, don't know why, is from yahoo limit I guess!

Last edited:
Train loaded

Is it possible to load a train onto a flatcar without putting invisible track over it.:)
I do not see why there would ever be a need for this, except if the rail road was to tranport narrow gage stock over broad gage lines, they would just tow the train on its own dollies I think. and if it was so wrecked that it could not be, it would be cut up on the spot of the accident. If you really want to try, open file to a container load and replace the image file with the one from the train you want to haul. I just made a vehicle into a locomotive, so if I can help you with this, tell me what item (kund) you want to haul and we will see!

Drive my Willys

On the DLS, look for it! kuid:213782:29093
willysat90degreesaz1.jpg

This shot was before I correct the orientation, even I did drive this way sometimes when I was young! He He.
Don't worry, it works fine. I use it on my MonkeWrench Ranch senario. Just seems to be limited in speed under DCC,
but then a willys does not have a big engine anyway!
This is the closes I can get to the image of my real willys, when I learn G-Max, I will do a better one.

Back