Trainz Wiki is down

It was working earlier today, when I loaded my browser and told it to Restore Previous Session, or so I thought at the time. I can confirm that it "is experiencing technical difficulties". The fine-print error message in (parentheses) has given me two different texts, so perhaps someone is working on it.

Well, whadya know, I just tried again and it worked. When I tried to log in, however, no dice. Oddly enough, the login itself worked, according to the next page, but trying to do anything else (my preferences page, for example) claimed that I was not logged in.

Edit: Tried to log in again just now, and it worked.

Last edited:
Well, whadya know, I just tried again and it worked. When I tried to log in, however, no dice. Oddly enough, the login itself worked, according to the next page, but trying to do anything else (my preferences page, for example) claimed that I was not logged in.
Same here. Must have been one of those data eating goblins.

Hi Pware, our team have been performing maintenance on our servers, as per this announcement here: https://forums.auran.com/threads/server-maintenance-27th-february-2024.177007/

This may cause some parts of our site to go offline for short periods of time whilst we perform this maintenance. If a page doesn't load, please try allowing a few minutes (or potentially up to 30-60 minutes in some cases) and try again.

Regards

I vaguely recall an announcement yesterday about some server maintenance today. I see that @ZecMurphy has just now confirmed this. Hi, @ZecMurphy! You posted that while I was typing. ;) I was about to mention that those "data eating goblins" were probably maintenance workers.

Back