The Trainz Anomalies Thread

Padster

Returned...
Hello all. I thought it would be a good idea if all fellow Trainzers report any anomalies they find in Trainz here. I'll start us off. Here are two I found today in TRS2004....

Firstly, at the northern end of my route I placed two(default) speed signs (25mph and 40 mph respectively). The 25mph sign faced south while the 40mph faced in the opposite direction. As I approached the said signs, the 25 was facing north, and the 40 south! I thought I had placed them in the wrong place, so I went into Surveyor to rectify the problem, only to find that they were back in their correct places!!

The second anomaly occured at the colliery on my route. I had picked up the coal wagons and had loaded them with coal with no problems. I don't have room for MGR-type ops, so in my colliery the loco has to drive into a siding and then run round its train. Again, I did this with no trouble. Starting a 445 ton coal train on a gradient is a little tricky, and I had to 'give it some welly' on the Whistlers' throttle, but eventually I got it going, only for it to de-rail on the same piece of track I had just driven over with no problems!

Over to you guys
Best wishes,
Padster

Back