The Great American Train Show Nov 10-11 Denver CO

Thorinoakin

Colonel Klink
I got this in the Email the other day... don't ask me why but its the middle of october..:hehe: but to get an early start for us in colorado =)

November 10-11
Denver, CO
National Western Complex
The Great Train Expo is America's favorite traveling train show serving more states than any other show. Our shows feature operating model railroads, train dealers, collectors, hands-on exhibits, demonstrations, workshops, and much more! Great Train Expo is owned and operated by Train Show Inc. Greenberg Shows is no longer part of the Great Train Expo. For more information Show Info -- Map/Directions

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a1/GATS.jpg

just got another little thing in e-mail
SafeRedirect.aspx

SafeRedirect.aspx

The Great Train Expo Will Be In Denver, CO At The...
National Western Complex
Saturday & Sunday
November 10-11, 2007
Admission is Just $7.00 for Adults -- Kids Under 12: FREE!
Admission Good for Both Days!
Show Hours Are 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Both Days)
SafeRedirect.aspx

Show Features:
  • 750+ Tables
  • 175+ Exhibitors
  • Operating Model Railroads
  • Trains Kids Can Play With
  • & Ride On!!!
  • Free Demonstrations
  • Door Prizes
  • and Much More!

SafeRedirect.aspx

SafeRedirect.aspx

The National Western Complex is located at:
4655 Humboldt St, Denver, CO 80216
Click for Directions to the Show
SafeRedirect.aspx

Interested in Becoming an Exhibitor? Have Questions? Contact Us At:
Great Train Expo - P.O. Box 725, Oswego, IL 60543 - E-Mail Us!
Phone: 630-383-2017, Fax: 630-566-0400, Visit Our Web Site!

Hmmm, I wonder if Jerry will be there demoing Trainz as he had been years past. I haven't seen him at these shows lately, perhaps he's moved on.

It would be interesting to see Trainz Classics up close and personal for the first time, as I have yet to see any reason to buy it and there's no demo of any sort.

if anyone is going to be there, Look for Will Gant at the Youth in Model Railroading setup, that would be me :D

I might show up.
Accualy this show killed the Pikemasters show down here (in combination with a religous group renting the building this weekend) because all of the people and modelers where going up to denver.

But on the 17th and 18th of November the pike masters are holding a show if you want to come! 221 E. Kiowa Street

Sincerly
Jimmy

Last edited:
Back