The email is on the lam again...

You Might As Well Open It and Post It....

You might as well open it and post it. It must be a very very urgent message from Auran.:eek: Obviously, other members, such as myself, will not get such an urgent message because we don't want our email jammed up.:hehe:

It was the exact same message over and over of the TRS newsletter.

A glitch I suppose. Has this happened to anybody else?
confused.gif

Actually...I think it somewhat has something to do with Gmail's "post" system. The TRS auto-emailer doesn't quite understand that the message has been recieved, and keeps sending it for some reason.

I've gotten this before, though usually only about two or three copies lol...

I only get one of each email, I never have any of these weird problems (that or Alan forgot to check the *flood and kill* box on my user profile)

WileeCoyote:D

I only get two copies because my dad forwards me his copy (because I originally registered my progrum under his email adress).

Actually...I think it somewhat has something to do with Gmail's "post" system. The TRS auto-emailer doesn't quite understand that the message has been recieved, and keeps sending it for some reason.

I've gotten this before, though usually only about two or three copies lol...

I usually get two, three or four through on Gmail.

Andy

I am a fellow Googlemail person (though since I joined later I have the newer googlemail extension, rather than gmail), but I only get 1 copy of everything - so I don't see the Googlemail link.

If it's significant, I do get duplicate newsletters from my Student's Union (to my uni address), suggesting the common link could be elsewhere. Maybe they use the same mass-mailing software? I don't know...

BidMod.

Back