The Adventures of Scott and Friends

I need your email address, then. 'Cause Auran's email system doesn't allow attachments. Just send me an email so can get your address. BTW my HP Pavilion dv6000 had a microphone option when I was customizing it.

Truemac- if you ever want some kind of special set built ask me :D
a while ago, I was going to so something like this and built a set for the roundhouse area, except mine was going to be british base, so it has a british feel to the area. but say you wanted a dockside or something that wasnt on any of the routes in the game, i would be more than happy to contribute (as well as add my voice, at some point when i figure out the whole microphone thing).

Truemac, if you continue with the series, could I ask if I could let a CN U2G make a speaking cameo in your series named nick who is a rookie steamer who isn't too bright to make an impression on the other engines but doesn't have a difficult time to make a introduction of himself? it will be righteous.:cool:

I have a laptop that has a built in mic but i need to figure out how to use it first.:confused:

I don't have a youtube account yet but I'll get one someday.:)

That is all.

Have you seen the last post. This thread has been dead for over 2 years. I highly doubt he is still doing the series.

(Was going through some of the threads I started and saw this near the top of the list!)

For all those still curious, Scott & Friends has been put on the backburner for now. It's a pain to edit these videos, no matter how I like the outcome. I'll probably make more episodes, but I have some other stuff at the top of my "to-do" list first.

Back