TH R Route control

peterwhite

Steam Rules OK
I am trying to set a path with TH R route control in build 109641 but it doesn't seem to be working. Is it something I am doing wrong or is there a problem with the asset.
I am also using enhanced IT in the same area but in 'dynamic' mode so the signal and junctions involved are not 'controlled'

Peter

Just realised you can't name the path the same as the route!!!!!! Works fine now.

Last edited:
It is possible that the TH R Route Control system (which I have never used) and the EITs are simply incompatible on the same route, regardless of the EIT control mode. Try deleting the EIT (after making a backup) that is controlling the same junctions and see if that makes a difference.

I use both th route and eit together but not in the same area. Junctions or paths controled by eit can not be used by th route because of the exclusive reservation of them by the tower in control. So dont overlap a th route with an eit controled path.

You can use both in the same area. I have situation where I have a station throat that would have too many objects for one tower (over 600) so I have split it over two towers set to 'dynamic'. One tower for 'up lines' and one tower for 'dn lines'. In Dynamic mode only the start signal is owned by the tower therefore I am now using TH R route control for the shunt signals in the middle of the paths. Now works perfectly.

Peter

Back