TC3 Newspaper.

MichaelWhiteley

British Rail!
:hehe: Just read the newspaper that the people hold in TC3...:hehe: Rail-sim will hate me for pointing this out...Just spotted it now...:hehe:

You'll HAVE to go and have a look now...:p

Cheers,
Mike

what paper you gimp?

Image1-1.jpg

Mike ;)

Well, I had a look at the men reading the papers, and it appears they are all the same, so to put you all out of your misery, here's the appropriate piccys, sorry, I couldn't really get any closer....:hehe:

Cheerz. ex.

b1890cb2.jpg

47276f20.jpg

4a22b68c.jpg

Last edited:
Yes!

Shift+Ctrl+Alt+P keeps all your objects but randomizes the topology, texturing and flora of the whole layout.
Didn't notice the thread age, got directed from another forum directly....:eek::D

Last edited:
What happened to the pics ex Railwayman? Did you remove them after a couple of months? Am I ever going to see the headlines and figure out this thread?

Alt+Y is walk
Alt+U is fly

So even the paper lies

Ctrl+Alt_Shift+Z only works on a map with road traffic

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+A will blow your socks off!

All commands only work in Surveyor.

Happy Easter.

What happened to the pics ex Railwayman? Did you remove them after a couple of months? Am I ever going to see the headlines and figure out this thread?

No Sir, I had stacks of problems with the free hosting site for my screenies at the time, and loads of my shots disappeared overnight from various threads on this forum......I'll have a look in my archives and see if I still have these.

Cheerz. ex.

Back