SP Southern Cali Route Large Images

Additional Shots of my progress using NS37's beautiful GP60M's hauling a tanker train. I went completely around the route and have 11 shots to show however I will just show a few for now.

la1xy9.jpg

la2rj8.jpg

la3ey1.jpg

la4hj6.jpg

It's looking really good there Gotoguy but I'm intrigued by the semaphores in the fourth picture on the preceding page; are they freeware and where might they be found?

(Don't you guys use "spacers" or "runners" between locos and hazardous goods?)

Cheers

Nix

Tankers

I love the tankers, where can we find them??? CN has also a similar version. But white, that is....

Thanks

The Auran webside went down right when I posted 4 more pics. I will get this up this evening.

The semiphoresI have no idea where they came from. Maybe they are from NS37? I've got so much stuff sometimes I loose track of where it came from. I may change them out if they are indeed unreleased.

As for the tanker cars I'm almost positive I got them from the DLS. If you can't find them let me know.

Getting close to being finished with this one. I'm gonna let 007007 put his finishing touches on it then decide on how to release it. Anyway enjoy the pics.

onedt6.jpg

one1od6.jpg

one2zr4.jpg

one3nm7.jpg

one5zj8.jpg

Yes so when your done if you could ever so kindly hand over the reigns :D:D:D

great work Marc! I am not worthy........

It is more of a tweaked dogbone than a circle but it is a acutal model railroad that was featured in a Model Railroader earlier this year :)

It's actually a double track mainline and you can run continuously. I would say the best way to use this route is to set up 2 trains running continuously and act as a switcher moving industry from LA to Arroyo or off map via the iPortal's. The only problem I have with this route is the industries don't flow very well which I will figure out before it's released. The scenery is about 90% right now, Trackwork 100% so it's just a function of detail to FPS before released. Anyway thanks for the interest.

O yea am I missing something? ARe there road crossings that match that road? I don't seem to have any.....

Back