Sleeping drivers.

Ghost42

CTDs seem to be few and far between, good news, just one nag left, sleeping drivers.
Using the Driver Schedule suite, if a consist is waiting for the industry level to fall down to the programmed level for a period of time the driver instructions will kick in but it needs a 'continue schedule' to get things moving.
I have two consists serving the industry. One immediately feeds the industry at start.
I have tried a 5 second 'wait', Drive to, Navigate to etc. I've run out of ideas.
If I can crack this one (with help) my main project will be successfully moved from '19 to '22.

So I am creating some sessions and i'm finding out there is foward and backward and track has a direcgtion, your question could help with the next MIN upgrade,

So what is the Driver Schedule suite, if it is a rule that allows to scedule a driver, im guessing you tell driver to go there and load or unload, please provide the kuid. Do you have a screen shot of when it fails?

Close to 1am here so I have closed down the route, will post a clip tomorrow, the combo is Resource Verify Rule (fixed), Schedule Library and the Driver Schedule Rule. I'll post kuids tomorrow.
Your mins are used throughout where Industries are not available.
thanks for your input. Bed calls....

Test track, cdemin, two lengths of track, tested in both directions.

Interesting result:
two consists set up to deliver to the CDEMIN, both receive instructions to deliver, first one delivers and heads for a trackmark.
Consist 2 sits there looking docile.
The level falls in the min, consist 1 reverses up to deliver!
Consist 2 has been cut out of the conversation.

Resource Verify Rule (fixed) <kuid:160293:10060>
Driver Schedule Rule <kuid2:82445:90001:10>
Schedule Library <kuid2:192081:12:5>

Perhaps the same with a standard min, will try.
Edit:
almost the same but doesn't reverse up.
due to having to change from sand to coal I'll try a power station.

Consist 1 reverses to deliver a second time.
Baffled!

Luckily rail and land is exceedingly cheap in trainz so I've placed them in separate sidings. Peace has returned!

Last edited:
Back