Show off your reskins!

Weathered reskin of camscott's Gresley A1 'Saint Mungo':

ECvxtQI.jpg
[/IMG]
Collection of weathered reskins at an Eastern Region shed, including A4 Lord Faringdon, A1 St Mungo, B1 Impala, A1 Great Central and an unnamed V2 and 4MT tank:

rCcSGvX.jpg
[/IMG]

Very good job , I like that very much, congrats, Neville , very friendly, Marc...

Weathered reskin of camscott's Gresley A1 'Saint Mungo':

Collection of weathered reskins at an Eastern Region shed, including A4 Lord Faringdon, A1 St Mungo, B1 Impala, A1 Great Central and an unnamed V2 and 4MT tank:

rCcSGvX.jpg
[/IMG]

Guilford Diesel Reskins

Cooked up some Guilford Rail System content from the New England region of the US over the past week cause I've been in a mood for it. :)

First is a Maine Central U18B in the Guilford scheme. 10th anniversary remaster of Dave Snow's original version. In my opinion, the U18B is one of his best locomotives of all time.

2023-06-26_205005.jpg

The other project are the ex-Conrail (originally Penn Central) GP40s sold to Boston and Maine in the early '80s, featured in CR blue patch, PC black patch and Guilford black and orange flavors.

2023-06-26_205117.jpg

I'm quite happy and proud of the work put into these turned out. Thank you davesnow and norfolksouthern37/therock of Jointed Rail for creating quality freeware GP40 and U18B models! :D

Another Guilford/Boston and Maine repaint - the EMD SW1. This is a general representation of B&M's 1953 order of SW1s 1119-1132 during the early years of Guilford in the 1980s.

2023-06-27_181049.jpg

DT&KC SD40-2. Using my new-found ability to blank locomotives, I made this. Expect more reskins now that I have far more material available!

Screenshot-2023-06-30-113312.png

Something different from rolling stock and locomotives.

This old bendorsey building called Chemical_Plant is a nice-looking asset, but close inspection revealed a few modelling problems and I was asked by a certain route-builder to see if I could fix them. It has a poly-count of over 63000 triangles (30% of which are completely hidden from view), flipped normals, flickering/duplicated surfaces, UV mapping glitches, tiling of non-seamless textures and 24 separate materials.
Really amazing work! What an difference. Looks very realistic.

These DT&KC locomotive look beautiful indeed. Though I am curious as to know where I can purchase the numberboard font.

Back