Several Questions

Duckslayer92

I haven't used TRS2006 in a while, because I have been working on my model railroading layout in my basement, and I have several questions.
First how do I start the CR, NS, and IC SD-70's that came with TRS? I cant get them to fire up.
Second, when im operating in Cab mode, I have a derailment, how do i remove these without having to start the session over?
Third, I am looking for a good PRR-NYC-NH layout that already has industrys and is med-large sized where can I find one?
Fourth and finally, how does the multiplayer sessions work on TRS2006? Thanks Ya'll

To answer the first question, while in cab view go to the bulkhead at the rear of the cab and first turn the battery isolator to "both". Then hit the red start button to it's right but make sure you've loaded diesel fuel in the tanks first. It's all kind of cool really.

AJ

Oh and one more question, how do I turn the ditch lights on and how do you change the direction of the lights in driver in cab? (Like have them move from one end to another)

I don't believe those models have working (blinking) ditch lights but they will light up. The direction of the loco's travel determines which will be headlights or red lamps.

AJ

How do i change a locos direction (not going forward and backword but so that the lights will switch to run long hood forward)

Back