Searching for live-rail track

Hello,

I have a loco with a pantograph on one side, but I can't find a suitable track with live-rail.
I saw a track on the route "Harlem Line" but I can't use "get object" on it! (protected?)

The track looks like this:

live-rail-track.jpg

Does anyone know how to get the track or another one which looks like this one?

Thank you!

You can also make your own. There are 3rd rail splines available that you place along side any track that you're using. Blodnock also made some very nice 3rd Rail track for the Southern Region in England.

John

The 3rd rail in TC1&2 is it's own spline object that you must place along the side of the track..So just look under the splines section and look for MN third rail or something of the sort. However beware that the shoes on the trains do not even reach the third rail because it is to low so it ruins the realistic feeling...So I would use what the people above suggested.:wave:

The 3rd rail in TC1&2 is it's own spline object that you must place along the side of the track..So just look under the splines section and look for MN third rail or something of the sort. However beware that the shoes on the trains do not even reach the third rail because it is to low so it ruins the realistic feeling...So I would use what the people above suggested.:wave:

I never noticed it... but I've never had a reason to use it either. I'm glad you mentioned this.

John

Back