Screenshot of the Week: 10/27 to 11/2 (Warning: potential for very large shots)

Retro00064

This week's theme: Country stations (originally suggested by rbar_164 as "Small country stations"; edited by me).

Next week's theme: Railway crossing shots (suggested by Kittycraft).

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on November 2 at 12:00 a. m. UTC (November 1 at 8:00 p. m. here in the eastern U. S.), after which point voting will begin.

Feel free to PM me with suggestions for themes, etc. They are appreciated! :)

Good luck. :)

Regards,

Retro.

Last edited:
Bump!

3 days and no submissions. And I thought that the week with the "Narrow gauge" theme was bad. :eek:

Come on Stevo, you suggested the theme, so at least you should have something to submit. ;)

I am going to broaden the theme to just "Country stations" to, you know, possibly, hopefully, entice some submissions.

Regards,

Retro.

Sorry, I've been having Trainz troubles...

...a pair of Fs at Franlin...

rbar164201110220012.jpg

Cheers
Stevo

:wave: Not to hijack this thread but a quick reply.
RE: Where's the door 53s on Herbie? pictured VW is not herbie but a 63-64 VW.

RE: you did the Herbie Fully Loaded Nascar Herbie!. I used differnt Pics from the net to get as much info for the VW's detail.

Poul

Here's mine for this week.

Italian Minuetto ALn diesel unit approaches a small station in the Maritime Alps, near to the French/Italian border.

Cheers
Casper

60c9e52d.jpg

Here's mine for this week.

Italian Minuetto ALn diesel unit approaches a small station in the Maritime Alps, near to the French/Italian border.

Cheers
Casper

DONE! I give up, and I have removed Surveyor from my installation so that I am never tempted to embarrass myself again!:D

Now we're talking! I guess reducing the number of terms in your internet searches (or, in this case, the SotW theme) can have good results. ;)

Ed: :p I'm sure that with some effort you can make some good scenes also. ;)

Mezzo's will be very hard to top, and him with TRS2004, too... :eek: How does he do it??

Oh, well, here's mine.

:)

Great Western Railway 'Baby Castle' No.2212 draws an early morning passenger train into a deserted Camden, even the porters loaded the van on the left have gone!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back