Santa Fe Screenshots

RRmods has alot of quality rollingstock, much of it can be used for 1980 on. JointedRail also has some great intermodal stuff, but it is mostly modern. As for years of use for the C30-7 I am not sure about ATSF but I know NS used them up until about 02-03. I think soom of the old ATSF and BN c30-7s made it into BNSF paint before retirement. Hope this helps.

Paul

OH
how does that work?

also
lets get back too atsf
were can i get some atsf rollingstock from the c30-7 era?
60-70's

well, most rolling stock at JR can be considered apart of the ATSF era, also go to rrmods for their stuff, and go to trainz pro routes for content

BUMP - Where do I get the locos on the first page? PLZ Tell me there still around plzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL I'm just kidding, just imitating some people of late

Random ATSF Shots to bring this back

Jamie

Last edited:
BUMP - Where do I get the locos on the first page? PLZ Tell me there still around plzzzzzzzzzzz

Not like you to 'Gimmie-Pig' Jamie, but I do believe they were availible at West Coast Trains until the site was closed. They do not seem to have been re-uploaded.

Cheers
Tim

How About A Proper Bump?

An ATSF General Freight Runs Across The Plains, However There Is A SP B30-7 On The Head End Supplying Foren Power For ATSF.

817Taylor_20120718_0003.jpg

-Taylor

:eek:

Those GP60's used to be available, but I haven't seen them anywhere lately. If your going to bump a thread like this, please post something relevant such as a screenshot of an ATSF locomotive since this is the ATSF screen shots thread and please don't spam them with random questions.

Back