Santa Fe Screenshots

I lost track of the amount of bumps in the last few weeks. Seriously people, don't you check the date of the last post on the thread? If it's dead it's dead.

It is probably because some people whined when people asked them to stop bumping, so now there is a smorgasbord of useless bumping since it is "A-okay."

Speed Bumps

I lost track of the amount of bumps in the last few weeks. Seriously people, don't you check the date of the last post on the thread? If it's dead it's dead.

Who's (Who Are You) to say when a thread is dead, and when it's not ? ! ? !
Anyone, IS allowed to bump any old thread they wish, if they have new information or something worthwhile to post about the thread. I will bump any thread I want to, If I have something to offer. If you don't like the bump...tough...don't read it. I enjoy the Speed Bumps.

Its like if you went to the library, and a big pile of books were lying out, all over the table. And the stuck up libraian says: Oh my...all this awful mess...we have to file it all away so no one will find it. And then a bunch of people come along and say: WoW...Look at all this big pile of these cool books...Thanks...I had no idea that this book existed...I think I'll read it, and enjoy it all over again.

No one likes the self appointed police !

Last edited:
It is probably because some people whined when people asked them to stop bumping, so now there is a smorgasbord of useless bumping since it is "A-okay."

There was no whining involved but for the ones who keep acting like they own these forums, calling of people for reviving older topics. :wave:

There was no whining involved but for the ones who keep acting like they own these forums, calling of people for reviving older topics. :wave:

I have no problem with reviving old topics. It is necessary at times. But when the thread is bumped for absolutely no legitimate reason, such as what happened here, it needs to be called out.

I have no problem with reviving old topics. It is necessary at times. But when the thread is bumped for absolutely no legitimate reason, such as what happened here, it needs to be called out.

And you decide what a legitimate reason is? I think not. :wave:

I think that we can ALL agree that this sentence is quite an illegitimate reason to bump a thread.

Nope... we can not. Regardless the bad spelling there is no reason within the CoC that forbids to bump the topic. It's just your personal frustration talking here... get over it. A topic is bumped, some applaud it, some don't. If necessary the forum moderators, this means not you or any other of the self appointed forum police force, will intervene.

Nope... we can not. Regardless the bad spelling there is no reason within the CoC that forbids to bump the topic. It's just your personal frustration talking here... get over it. A topic is bumped, some applaud it, some don't. If necessary the forum moderators, this means not you or any other of the self appointed forum police force, will intervene.

15. Submitting messages that are not within the designated forum areas identified subject, scope or defined topic. Please note that all posts made to any forum area must comply in all respects with all other standards and requirements as stipulated in this Code of Conduct.

As in, the completely irrelevant, and un-understandable sentence that bumped this thread.

Trainz Forum and Chat (IRC) Code of Conduct
12. Flooding the forums and chat with redundant messages, empty messages, advertisements, clearly irrelevant “+1 Post Count” messages, and/or nonsensical messages.

I guess this is open to interpretation, but it is what it is.

15. Submitting messages that are not within the designated forum areas identified subject, scope or defined topic. Please note that all posts made to any forum area must comply in all respects with all other standards and requirements as stipulated in this Code of Conduct.

As in, the completely irrelevant, and un-understandable sentence that bumped this thread.

You keep posting your opinion as some sort of law here. As long as any moderator hasn't removed the post or locked the topic you have no point. This is not up for debate. Get over it. The post is there, the topic is not closed ... you are (still) in the wrong. Get over it. Quoting the CoC when its not "enforced" doesn't make your opinion correct. Get over it.

I feel like going down into the 100+ page depths of this screenshot forum to bump as many interesting topics as possible just to irritate you to hell so you can go on quoting the CoC ad infinitum until your eyes turn red. GET OVER IT!

In a Santa Fe screenshots topic there should be more screenshots. Here is my part:

santa-fe.jpg

NEXT!

And the thread has been revived successfully with an on topic post. The bump has finally been successful.

One of my earlier screens.
Screen_098.jpg

don't know how yo do this

i have cnr's well cars and sporbust's spine and 89 ft trailer cars but dont know how to load trailers or containers on them. Help please!!!!!

i have cnr's well cars and sporbust's spine and 89 ft trailer cars but dont know how to load trailers or containers on them. Help please!!!!!

CNR, correct me if I'm wrong but that's Canadian?? Besides, this is supposed to be a screenshot thread

But, click on the '?' button and click on the trailer car and click on a load, it's simple from there

Jamie

Last edited:
Back