Routes Display Purple/Pink/Yellow in Surveyor and Driver When Closeup, But Not At A Distance .

Trainzers: Upgraded my Trainz Plus Gold to 126280 and everything seems normal until I go to Surveyor or Driver, then every route displays normally at extreme distance but changes to pink/purple/yellow hues when I zoom in. Box in Launcher displays: "Please note that one or more developer settings are active, which may negatively impact gameplay." However, I cannot determine which developer setting might be the culprit. Any ideas? Bobber in Barrie

On the Launcher, click on the Developer menu.
Uncheck anything you may have checked.

If you went into the Dev tab in Trainz settings, make sure that is set to Maximise compatibility.

You will have to restart Trainz after making these changes if I remember correctly.

John: You are my hero! For weeks I have wrestled with this problem and you resolved it within five minutes. All appears to be normal now. Gonna name a station after you my friend.... Bobber in Barrie

I once went in there and changed a bunch of settings on a tip from a person that had very lifelike screenshots. Same thing happened to me, a very UN lifelike screen! Had to reset to defaults.

Back