Reskins thread: Must be your own work. Mostly 1024x768 I'd say.

acbdfaqoz_20091002_0000.jpg

Maine Central 801. WIP.

-Joe

Two freight car repaints, cars are mine photos are not

Deleware & Hudson I love New York 50ft boxcar
Michael_Evans_20091002_0000.jpg

Real one
dh739%20.jpg

CCBX 58547
Michael_Evans_20091002_0001.jpg

Real one
8036.1218381921.jpg

These Reskins are made by Me (With the Help Of Ocemy's Engines and Coaches and also the Use of Jaleels Marta Cars) This is my own company Blackstar Railways.
The BlackStar Commuter
BlackstarCommuter.jpg

Blackstar Commuter
BlackStarMetro.jpg

The Route destinations for the Metro and the route for "Blackstar North" the entire system is still a work in progress

The RGS only used engines on their deathbed

Screenshot_1292.jpg

New class of K's
Screenshot_212.jpg

K-28 for the RGS anyone? 475 returns for Alaska....well, at least virtually

Screenshot_1657.jpg

And one of my Favorites, a D&RGW passenger car
Screenshot_1034.jpg

RESKINNING

:'( IS THERE ANYBODY WHO CAN TELL ME TH STEPS ON HOW TO RESKIN STUFF FOR TRS2009. I HAVE GREAT IDEAS AND GRAET PHOTOS CHANCES TO GET SOME. PLEASE HELP. -SEROUSLY- :'(

you might make a thread in "General Trainz." most guys around here are glad to help.

But there is a program out there called GIMP...it's free (my no. 1 qualification) and, supposedly (my trainz computer is MIA at the moment, so unfortunately there's been no trainzing for me in a month or more:() very easy to use. you might try that first.

These are some fictional reskins of my version of the Highland Valley Railroad.

Freight_meets_Passenger_by_RontheHedgehog.jpg

HVRR_no__1337_by_RontheHedgehog.jpg

HVRR_Rolling_Stock_by_RontheHedgehog.jpg

trainz2010-07-0722-04-48-59.jpg

Last edited:
Heh, this is an old thread. I still think paintshed had more good than bad, it was so underrated as a program. I would comeback to Trainz if it was re-instated.

Here's my reskin of the built-in Big Boy, in full 1366x768...
The built-in version needed help, so I did what I could and made more besides 4006.

Have no idea who to ask if I can release it or if it's permissible at all, so I'm afraid you'll have to enjoy the screenshots only.

@ulmer94: If you don't mind me asking, how were you able to reskin built in content? I've been trying to figure it out for ages.

Back