Reskins thread: Must be your own work. Mostly 1024x768 I'd say.

FCCMallet.jpg

About an hour's worth of experimentation on David111767's mallet turned up this. I'm learning, if slowly. It's reskinned for my railroad that's in the works, the Fross and Canyon Cut.

I now have six engines reskinned for the railroad, #'s 1-5 and 8. Numbers 6 and 7 are going to be reskins of engines that have yet to be completed.

The 2-6-2 is #1, 2-4-2T is #2, 2-8-2 is #3, 0-4-2T is #4, davenport is #5, and mallet is #8.
trainz2009-09-1622-17-47-45.jpg

I reskinned a set of Talgo Coaches similar to perrocks minus the Lakeline stuff....

(Pics removed)

Last edited:
Alrighty lets try and catch up here....

NSE2.jpg

my talgo reskin (which isaacg was so kind to try and mimic :p)

PerRock_20090904_0003.jpg

PerRock_20090904_0004.jpg

PerRock_20090904_0005.jpg

PerRock_20090904_0008.jpg

PerRock_20090904_0007.jpg

peter

Edit: forgot one;
Tardis2.jpg

Edit2: sorry my url didn't copy over the 1st time.

Last edited:
NYC Mohawks

screen003copy.jpg

screen004copy.jpg

Will not be made public as reskinned for personal use only (challenging I might add). The original KUID's remain so if used in session made available, the DLS Versions will be used.
The RPO NYC Cars I was not given permission by creator to publish them on the DLS months back.

These screenshots do not do these engines justice. Allot of deatil unseen.

Last edited:
sp110.jpg

Here is Southern Pacific Observation Car #110 the Los Angeles in a fictional color(the real one was silver. This is still a PERSONAL reskin. While I do have permission from CincySouthernRwy, I do not yet have permission from Magicland. When I do I will release it to the DLS.

ICG

Rusty Illinois Central gulf Caboose, coming soon ICG loco. All skinned for my own personal use. Nice skins everybody:)
Screen_019.jpg

Last edited:
There was nothing in the license if I can recollect. Sorry if I did something stupid.

As long as he doesn't release them without permission there is nothing stopping him from reskinning them. Just like there is nothing stopping you from buying a Monopoly board and re-naming all the squares to make "Trainzopoly"

peter

Last edited:
Its not the greatest thing out there....But 1, Its the best that I can come up with what I have to work with and 2, It serves its purpose on what I need it to do....:wave:

Illinois Central Gulf. All skinned for my own personal use, but maybe someone might put this on their to do list.:)
Screen_022.jpg

As long as he doesn't release them without permission there is nothing stopping him from reskinning them. Just like there is nothing stopping you from buying a Monopoly board and re-naming all the squares to make "Trainzopoly"

peter

Well excuse me then, cause when I tried to fit some shots of my repaints, first I had to ask the original author so he can give me his permission. I thought that it was strictly necessary to ask the author first before you put nothing on the internet.

Guillermo

Back