RE: Trainz Newsletter 19th December 2008

As this thread is about the Newsletter is it the approprate place to ask this question. I have found it was sent to my old E-mail address, not my new one which was changed on my profile about a month ago.

Should it have been sent to the new address or do I have to do something else to get it sent to my new address?

Many thanks
Longbay

Having downloaded a lot of free new stuff for KRS, I wont be taking up the Brew Crews kind offer to buy TRS2009 thank you. Quite happy with what I've got.

Will. Thanks for continuing to let us know about your support for KRS. Perhaps one day you'll be ready to not only post on the Trainz forums, but also check out the new product :)

Regarding email addresses, I think in the rush to get things out they forgot to update the mailing list program this time around. We'll ensure that happens for the next mailer.

Will. Thanks for continuing to let us know about your support for KRS. Perhaps one day you'll be ready to not only post on the Trainz forums, but also check out the new product :)

Regarding email addresses, I think in the rush to get things out they forgot to update the mailing list program this time around. We'll ensure that happens for the next mailer.
Tony, you once had a thread about who is getting the newsletter and who is not. I was one who posted that I am not receiving the Newsletters. The only way I knew about this one was that Ahsan PM me (many thanks Ahsan). This was the same with previous Newsletters.

Some time ago I was receiving the Newsletters but not for the last few months. I have checked everything I can to see if something is wrong, but I can not see anything. I am receiving notifications of threads I am following so I can not see a problem with my email address.

Thanks,

Craig
:):):)

Merry Christmas to All on the forum and to the Auran staff. Hope you have a very safe and enjoyable Christmas.

Back