Railkings-Do they exist?

Likestrains10

Hey where'd the train go?
Hey guys,
I was wondering if there was any of these around as locos, not scenery. Everytime I see one, it's a static version :/
images

(I honestly don't know if it's called a Railking or if that's the brand)

Thanks a ton,

Dave

Found via Content Manager by searching for "rail king":

Rail King 320 Driveable,<kuid2:97008:30044:2>

Enjoy!

I forgot about that. Sorry Dave. I use both of your rail car movers extensively. Excellent work and thank you.

You're welcome.

You know, I happened to think.... I was out and about a few years ago, and passed by an old grain facility. They were using a very old John Deere tractor to move grain cars around. They would chain the grain car to the tractor to move it! Seems like that would be illegal.

You're welcome.

You know, I happened to think.... I was out and about a few years ago, and passed by an old grain facility. They were using a very old John Deere tractor to move grain cars around. They would chain the grain car to the tractor to move it! Seems like that would be illegal.

Good 'ol American ingenuity. Now if it had camo on it that would be redneck ingenuity.

In the country in South Australia I have seen grain cars being pushed by a tractor with a frame attached to the front,
Cheers,
Mike

You're welcome.

As long as they were able to maintain control of the car, it's totally legal.

Mean while in Geelong, shunting engines being retired and scrapped.... why not use a Tractor instead!

Cheers.

Back