Raildriver

it will work with ts2010 but some computer skills are required as you have to copy a few files
Do a Fourm search as this topic has been coverd many time in the ts2010 area

Last edited:
Therer is no requirement to manipulate files. You need the latest driver for TRS2009 off the Raildriver website. Run it and it automatically finds the 2010 folder. After installation you have to calibrate the unit's levers and buttons. Very easy as the page comes up after installation. Works like a dream.

can 1 rail driver support 2 programs? (like TRS2009&MSTS or TRS2006&TRS2004?):eek::eek: just wondering.

drrt4: Just get the right software. I see you have TS2009. So download the TS2009 RailDriver software from this page: http://raildriver.com/support/downloads.php
Then run your TS2009 and it'll come on automatically. For MSTS, you need the MSTS software for the RailDriver. It's below the TS2009 software on the link above. Just download and install it. You must have all of the F5 view open at all times on MSTS to be able to use your RD.
All RDs are the same. It's just the software that is different.

Raildriver supports TRS 04, 06 and 10. All installed on the same and/or differing drives. Just run the driver for each version. ANd do the calibtation for each version too. Simple.

thanks all i needed to know!:wave: oh by the way, i have trs2004&06 i only registered 09, its the only one i use on my machine.

thanks for the pointers! DR:wave:

Back