Problem with passenger stations and unified driver and surveyor

nomen

Hi,
I have a problem with the behavior of the passenger enabled invisible stations when switching between driver and surveyor. When switching from driver while a train is following commands like "navigate to station - load" and unpausing the game in surveyor, the following occurs: The train reaches the station, stops, loads passengers and then unloads passengers. Those passengers are not deleted from the station asset as they should. This way unloaded passengers accumulate until the queue is full. I have not found a way to have those passengers removed. The only thing that seems to work is deleting the station and installing and configuring it anew. This is tedious and frustrating.
Does anybody else have observed this phenomenon? And is there a better way to reset the stations then to delete them? Any helpful hints would be very much appreciated.
nomen

Some stations do that. Not all of them do it, so you have to find ones that will make the people go in or out of the cars.

@RJArtim: Thank you for your answer. I had hoped for a less difficult solution. On my route there are 136 station assets in use and I am not looking forward to have to exchange them all, especially as I don't know yet what asset to exchange them with.

Last edited:
You have to use cars that will take people. Using the AMTRAK cars I use, but you have to use III Cars. One and 2 do not take passengers.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
Back