PROBLEM (2 OF EM)

Some versions are UTC, TRS2004, TC--, TRS2006, TS2009 TS2010. Pick one that you think is yours:D
Every asset in Trainz has a kuid number which is the best way to identify one.

Bob

Last edited:
O.K So.. :eek:
One Time I Tried To Open My trainz.
I Was Scared Because It Acted Like It Had Crashed
But After A While I Opened It Up I Noticed Somthing:(
I Went To Railyard To See If my Trains Wer Still There.
They Were And Finally In My Hole Life The Chamleon Thing Was Fixed:D
Horray!:clap:

I Also Got A Joke.;)

What Did One Eye Say To The Other?

Between You And Me, Something Between Us Smells:hehe:

Hurry And Get It before Its Too Late!

:cool: Its Trainz History!!

Did You Know That In The UKBL Years Richard Was Known As SuperD?:confused:
Its True!:D

He Created A Tiny Series Of Routes And One Of Them Was The Knafford Termious.(Orhoweveryousayit):confused:

Turns Out MSTnoodle Thought They Were Going To Be Just Right For His Thomas Models. Time Passed....:eek:

The Thomas UKBL Page Was Taken Away:'( (IgotanotsobigpackofUKBLthomasmodelsluckily):p '

Then Scott and Richard Launched SI3D(Sodorisland3D) And Richard Made A.... Whoops) I Mean Sean Made A Knafford Station. A Lot Of People Were Looking Foward To It, As Well As Caledonionprodoutions, He Needed It For His Coal Remake. Things Where Going Well.:)

But Then More News Came!

Auran Was Seizing An Update On TRS2006 In Sep 2010.:( So They Teamed Up And Getting The Route Finished. After A Long Wait, It Was FINALLY RELEASED ON APRIL 1st!

Go Ahead, Its Your Chance To Download It!:)

Last edited:
Logan Here.

My Trainz 2006, Its Not Working Anymore:'(

Every Time I Get On It Will Go To The Menu And stop And Then Close Out Trainz Automaticly:'( :'( :'(

On The Bright Side, I Have Trainz 2004 But I Cant Get My content On There So I Might Not Be able To Make Routes Anymore:'(

Please Help!

Logan

prob fixed and ps the trs versions are a LIE! i got rid of my trainz 09 one time cuz last year i got trs10 for christmas so i dont hav it anymore

i meant the rege thing sorry

the rege thing just has some difficulties with it but i do have ts2010 too bad it make my computer lag alot:p

Back