Portals not working- a plague returns!

I see light at the end of my tunnel!

I've never swapped enginespecs. But if the K4 steamer works well, maybe you could use that engine spec on other steamers.
The downside is that all of the steamers would have the same horsepower.

Of course that could just be a K4 comming in my direction!

I forget if I mentioned it but I actually use the K4 a lot along with my PON steamers but when it was first posed to me that engine specs. could be involved in my problem, I thought it was supposed to be some updated specs. that came after Railroad Simulator 2019 and I think the K4 came out with Trainz A New Era.

Since I added a few Diesels to run on this route, in my testing I swapped out my PON diesels and replaced them with the Rocky Mountaineer engine thinking a new spec. might be in that engine but, using that engine did not make the difference.

I have, however, been working all day swapping out the " Portal Basic <kuid2:30501:22006:5> " portals and I am watching and tweeking the AI commands of each of my consists and so far each and every one is :

1 Emitting immediately

2 Then emitting properly at their respective next interval

And, a note to Phil, if you are watching, I still have a seperate CPC rule listed in " Session Rules List " for each portal and I think every thing is working fine now. I still think this will work out well in this route for when I want to find an AI to make changes or ad more AI to a portal as I plan on doing.

I am still watching AI to see if they are still doing what I originally planned but as soon as I start my session the " Drivers List " on the left side of my screen fills up because I have all Portals on instant emitting and it tends to stay that way.

I am now pretty much a happy Trainzer and I was forced to learn some skills that are new to me.

Wild Willy the Wacko

Back