Pittsburgh TRACTION!

grogstop65

TrainzEasternRoutes
Jay "Springtransit" sent me this screenshot of our up coming Pittsburgh city route. I figured I'd share it with you all:)
pittsburghcity1.JPG

They're HOG textures. Fishlipsatwork laid out all the blue and red lines in the realitive locations of where the track is. It's pre-textured.

It's a certain texture that ya have to make in a different program and it then is transfered with hog textures onto trs and ya just go from there.....

Yeah also what he said ;)

Will this be part of the Pittsburgh Insdustrial routes?
This IS the Pittsburgh Industrial route. This will be freeware, and all payware routes will be based on this routes. The traction lines may even be modified accordingly. Currently, this route will be of the traction lines as they were in 1987-96, but I do plan to make a pre-1984 and 2004 version as well.
I have reskinned Matt Harter/lrv3400's type 6 cars to resemble the Pittsburgh ones, as well as replaced the pantograph with one from the GT6 trams. Jaleel has started working on a model of the cars as well. I also reskined austin316hockey's PCC to resemble Pittsburgh ones as well.

MBTA pcc/lrv reskins

I was wondering how I could Reskin the PCCs and LRVs of the MBTA that are on the DLS. But I still want to keep the original the way it is, also just change the destination sign on them so I have the same pcc or lrv running on the same layout but with 2 different destination signs.

Is this possible to do on the Paint Shed? If so, how?
If not, How do i do it then?

Thanks for your time and help.

I was wondering how I could Reskin the PCCs and LRVs of the MBTA that are on the DLS. But I still want to keep the original the way it is, also just change the destination sign on them so I have the same pcc or lrv running on the same layout but with 2 different destination signs.

Is this possible to do on the Paint Shed? If so, how?
If not, How do i do it then?

Thanks for your time and help.
If you have TRS 2006, you can just clone them, but 04, it's a bit more complicated. You can modify the skins with lots of different programs. You can even do it with paint if you convert it to bitmaps.

HOW far are you going down?
can you also include the old pennsylvania Monongahela Division, I live around the division(not saying wat town)

can you also include the old pennsylvania Monongahela Division, I live around the division(not saying wat town)
You have to ask Jay about that. He updates me often on the project it is going great.
I know I have DEM for the Monongahela Division and I have played with that off and on. I have family their so.

Yay I would love to Have a K4 SCREAM through the monongahela division:) :D (instead of the Norfolk southern coal drags):(

For now, my primary focus is the trolley system around the city, so I'm not really sure about that area. We'll see!:)

Back