Paying my new year coming up?

RJArtim

67 yrs old Trainz Veteran
How do I pay for my new year that is coming? There are a lot of things driving me crazy.

As far as I know, if you paid for a years subscription it will renew automatically on the date you first subscribed. I converted mine to monthly as I'm on social security and it is easier for me.

Jack

I got rather annoyed a few months ago that NV3 don't send a reminder to you that its due, I had the same issue with Kogan recently , they charged me $99 for a years premium account as I must have accidently ticked a box when ordering something, they did not let me know that their 'free 'trial was over, and it would have renewed automatically forever if I hadn't cancelled it. I was still stuck with the current subscritpion, but to give them their due they did return it to me when I complained. I'd do a direct debit and pay monthly if I were you.

Yeah it is $129.99. Fortune that I had the money to take care of it. Plastic cards do it. Order it to get just once a year.

Yeah it is $129.99. Fortune that I had the money to take care of it. Plastic cards do it. Order it to get just once a year.
I agree annually.... I have done that since "the beginning". It always works. It is the attempts at marketing that create trouble. Simple products and a price for each would be nice. They have a fine product so stop trying amateur marketing tactics to get another dollar.

Back