paging Ricomon35

rick1958

I saw and screenshot of "Sissiboo Lumber and Mining Railway". Is that available or personal use? I did a search and didn't pull up anything?

Thanks, I have the original logging rr, but the screenshot appears to be an expanded verison i can only assume is the mining branch

The only routes that I know Rico has released are the original Sissiboo Logging, the Rio Grande Southern, Kleinstadt, Petersdorf-Seifersdorf, and his recent Christmas layout. He has posted images displaying several other model railroads, including an expanded version of the Sissiboo, a Swiss model railroad, and the Hangman Creek Lumber Company, but to the best of my knowledge, he has not released any of them for public download at the time I am writing this.

The layout you're referring to @rick1958, is not finished. The main part of the layout you saw in the Model Railroadz thread is, but I still have to finish the mining section.
I will post a release thread for the layout when I do.

The names are similar, because the larger Sissiboo layout includes the log loading half of the original Sissiboo Layout.

The layout is based on the Rob Chant trackplan, with the log loading section from the original Sissiboo layout laid out next to the Big Stump section, with a connecting curve

image.png

You can see more pics here > Sissiboo Railway & Logging Company

Rico

The layout you're referring to @rick1958, is not finished. The main part of the layout you saw in the Model Railroadz thread is, but I still have to finish the mining section.
I will post a release thread for the layout when I do.

The names are similar, because the larger Sissiboo layout includes the log loading half of the original Sissiboo Layout.

The layout is based on the Rob Chant trackplan, with the log loading section from the original Sissiboo layout laid out next to the Big Stump section, with a connecting curve

image.png

You can see more pics here > Sissiboo Railway & Logging Company

Rico
Very nice Rico! Now you have two I'm watching for! :)

Back