NS Harrisburg Line: Should I dot it in 04 or not?

quakers1

Stuck With a Bad Username
I've been looking into the NS Harrisburg Line as my first route. But this project has it's advantages and disadvantages. The Google Earth Pics are very blurry from just east of Harrisbug until you get west of Valley Forge.:n:
I have had no luck finding track charts at all. Is there anyone here that knows anything about the NS Harrisburg Line in Pennsylvania?

The advantages are that there is several yards, high traffic, and a good variety of foreign power!
:Y:
If anyone knows the NS Harrisburg Line, post here or PM me with some info.

-quakers1

I've been looking into the NS Harrisburg Line as my first route. But this project has it's advantages and disadvantages. The Google Earth Pics are very blurry from just east of Harrisbug until you get west of Valley Forge.:n:
I have had no luck finding track charts at all. Is there anyone here that knows anything about the NS Harrisburg Line in Pennsylvania?

The advantages are that there is several yards, high traffic, and a good variety of foreign power!
:Y:
If anyone knows the NS Harrisburg Line, post here or PM me with some info.

-quakers1

I have the DEM file and some scenery already in a version of the Harrisburg Metro area.....I wouldnt call it the wholw Harrisburg Line but its still gonna be huge if i ever finish it.

I decided to do the NS Atlanta North District instead. Go to USLW's forum, go in the screenshots forum, and look for the thread titled "NS Atlanta North District Screenshots Thread". That's where I plan on posting all of my shots. I'll probably join the team at www.rrmods.com and host the route there.

Back