need steam downloads...

And if you want a list, go to railserve.com and click on Trainz under rail simulators. It's not all steam sites, but if you search through them you'll find a bulk of the websites with steam.

Theres lots in the DLS just use the Filters. if your looking for any thing specific let me know i mite have it.. i have lots of USA/Canada steam, all from the DLS....

thanks everyone iv gone to all of the sits (and rail save i did not know how to look around til now thanks) and got more stuff KEEP UP THE GRATE WORK:clap::clap::clap::clap::Y:.

by the way were can i download the union pacific class EFE? (note: iv tryd trainz itala and the download i got was corrupted) thanks in advance.

2-6-6-6

please post eney steam train sits here "POST AWAY!" thanks in advance.:D
alleghenymeetsblueridge.jpg

by the way were can i download the union pacific class EFE? (note: iv tryd trainz itala and the download i got was corrupted) thanks in advance.
i got mying there and it works fine. i think the sound on the ATSF 4-8-4 is not right tho.

ok iv re download the EFE frum trainz itala and it is not corrupt eney more. BUT i dont see it in my list of thains on trainz?(yes i draged it to the content manger and is sad it comited but i stil dont see it.) what the flip????:confused: thanks in advance.

got it to work! i needed to redownload it a few times then i had to re drag it to the content manger a few times. thanks.:D

Back